Every Man that joins K.I.N.G. must agree to the following Manifesto:
- I have accepted Jesus Christ as the personal Lord and Savior of my life, committing myself to glorifying Him in everything I say and do.
- I commit myself to being an example of Christ-like manhood and leadership to my family, regularly leading it in prayer, church attendance and the study of God’s Word, the Bible.
- As a disciple of Christ, I am committed to walking in sexual integrity, avoiding all sexual relations outside of marriage between a man and a woman. These include, but are not limited to, premarital sex, adultery, homosexuality, pedophilia and pornography.
- While I understand it is not a sin to drink alcohol, I commit myself to avoiding drunkenness and the use of recreational drugs.
- I commit myself to living a life free of racial enmity and I will promote equality and justice for all races.
- I commit myself to not using The Lord’s name in vain, speaking curse words, using racial slurs or any derivatives of the N-word (except perhaps in an educational sense).
- I rebuke all types of spiritual deception and thus refuse to participate in fortune telling, palm reading, psychic readings, seances, tarot cards, Ouija boards and all other forms of witchcraft.
Our Manifesto, of course, represents the goal, if not yet the present reality of our walks with Christ. All we are asking is that brothers sincerely try to live according to the Manifesto, which is merely asking them to strive to live according to God’s Word. We understand that if men wholeheartedly commit themselves to following these principles, their own lives, their families, their communities and their nation will be transformed for the better.